Friday, December 4, 2009

listen up cuz I love ya ladyyyy ~

What is your mood today?

Today, my mood would be Stressed! Being that its Christmas time and all. My least favorite time of the year. Tonight I'm going to a formal at MVHS, I have to work until 7 o'clock then rush, rush, rush! I can only imagine how stressful tonight is going to be with the hair, and make-up and all. Hopefully it all turns out good, and everybody has a good time! Not only that but MY formal is next week, which is going to cost me a touch more with the tanning sessions, hair appointments, waxing, and ect.

Which leads to the heaviest reason that I'm loaded with stress. With my paycheck and Christmas gifts, utterly impossible to get this all done when my next pay after formal comes out on Christmas Eve. Looks like its last minute shopping again.

It is Twilight time

I hate Twilight, its the biggest fad ever. Its actually worse then when everybody went out and bought really ugly ninety dollar "phat pharm" shoes. You probably think I'm saying this because I'm just to lazy to read the books but that's where your wrong, I've read the books. Unfortunately that is. It was a waster of my time, but at least I can say I borrowed the books rather then forking over my money for a trend everybody will laugh at in a year.

Stranded

Everybody would probably guess that I would bring Phil, my boyfriend with my if I was stranded on a deserted island, but I wouldn't. He's a big boy and if I'm looking for food I don't want to share with him. I would bring Melissa Underhill, she wouldn't eat all my food and I could convince her to do dumb stuff all day long which would be entertaining. Best of all we could get a sweet tan, which her and I both need desperately, can you say pale kids?

Also if the natives of this island come after us, Melissa would be easier to hide with, rather then Phil. He'd try to sacrifice himself to save me or something dumb, which would do nothing but leave me stranded alone on a deserted island.

Super hero

I'd be spiderman, but I'd also move to a big city while I was spiderman because what would the point of being able to swing over large buildings, if we have no buildings in Blackville. I'd move to New York or something and drive all the window cleaners crazy by rubbing my nose and tongue up and down their clean windows.

I wouldn't do any of that saving crap thought, that's just a waste of time when I can be swinging around on a pieces of string. I might also let kids take pictures with me for twenty dollars.

Your personal hell and heaven

My personal hell would be me stuck somewhere real cold with someone that doesn't like me, like phils dad, or Marcey. With no shower and annoying noises like people tapping there pens being projected over speaker phone.

My personal heaven. Laying in the sun with lots of hot guys laying around catering to my every need, like bringing me some really nicely mixed drinks. Also they are very tanned, built, and topless.

No comments:

Post a Comment