I choose to read the movie review of the movie The Final Destination because I thought it was a horrible movie. I enjoy the movie review though because it was relatively accurate, I've seen the movie and was extremely disappointed. Eric D. Snider was flat out honest. Some good points he had were that in The Final Destination had the exact storyline as every other Final Destination. Main character has a premonition, everybody dies in premonition, saves friends, all survivors die in the same order as his premonition. Repetitive? yes, very.
He also draws attention to the fact that the characters have no family, jobs, or other friends. Which is odd yes? I overall enjoyed the movie review because he was sarcastic and funny. Pointed out all the flaws but then again all the better parts of the movie, as few as they may be. To read the review click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment