If I could trade with any fictional character I would choose Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill. I would want to be her for many different reasons, shes high school president and cheer captain in high school, goes on to foster troubled teens and own a clothing company. She has good characteristics and I've grown to love her over the years.
Brooke is very pretty she has long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She always has the most amazing clothes because after all she is the designer of "Clothes Over Bros" clothing line. She has all the money in the world to spend on whatever she wants. She sometimes had trouble in high school because she lived alone in her parents house because they travel a lot, she felt abandoned but I think it be alright if my parents flew out of the country and left me a ton of money, in my opinion anyway.
She was really popular in high school, she was cheer captain of the Ravens. She always had all the guys and all the friends and parties to go to. I think it would be sweet to have no boundaries for a while and just be about to sleep all day and party all night. Brooke also has a good head on her shoulders though sense she was voted president of her high school.
The final reason I would want to be Brooke is because she is a good person. She takes in a teenager named Sam that was abandoned by her birth mom and lets her live in her house even though she steals from her at the first she sees the good in people.
I think overall it would be fun to be any TV character for a while, but I'm sure that I would like to come back to my own life after a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment